- The heater has 3 heating modes and ECO mode. You can adjust the temperature(59-95°F) to meet the required temperature and select the appropriate mode according to the heating area.
- To ensure your safety, the EUHOMY oil filled radiator heater have overheating protection and tip-over automatic shutoff functions.
- The oil heater heats the room silently, without fan noise or any other annoying sounds, bringing you quiet warmth. The heater comes with caster wheels, making it portable and easy to move.
- This model is equipped with remote control, so you can control all of the functions of the oil radiator heater without having to get up.
Plug in the power. No need to worry about
refilling the heater.
Set and Use as You want
- Easy to Install & Customer Service: Installing a Euhomy electric fireplace is very easy and fast. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, we are happy to answer for you.
- Temperature Adjustment & ECO Mode: The heater has 3 heating modes and ECO mode. You can adjust the temperature(45-95°F) to meet the required temperature and select the appropriate mode according to the heating area. Due to the characteristics of the oil heater itself, it will heat more slowly and closer than other heaters, but it is more continuous.
- Overheating Protection & Tip Over Auto Shut Off: To ensure your safety, EUHOMY oil filled radiator heater have overheating protection and tip-over automatic shutoff functions. This means that our oil filled heaters automatically shut off if the internal temperature gets too hot or if the heater gets tipped over.
- Fast Installation & Maintenance Free System: Installing a EUHOMY radiator heater is very easy and fast, just install the wheels and plug in the power. The oil within the system is permanently sealed so you won’t ever need to worry about refilling the heater.
- Easy to Move & Quiet Heating: The oil heater heats the room silently, without fan noise or any other annoying sounds, bringing you quiet warmth. The heater comes with caster wheels, making it portable and easy to move.
- LCD Display & Remote Control: The oil space heater is equipped with a small LCD display, and each function has an identifiable button, making it extremely easy to operate. This model is equipped with a remote control, so you can control all of the functions of the oil radiator heater without having to get up.
|Dimension(W*D*H)||27 x 15.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Product Weight||17.81 lbs.|
|Installation Type|| Freestanding
Easy and fast installation
Small and light flame
Suitable for In-door use
Unique glass design for fireplace stove
Adjustable timer 30mins to 6 hours
Thermostat & 2-swith easy control
|Bedroom||Useful for heating or for decoration|
|Living Room||Adjust the temperature by simply turning a knob|
|Balcony||Avoids the danger posed by the real flame|
i had a same brand and style heater before, but my old one is not digital and without remote. this new one i bought i can set my temperature and i don’t have to get out the bed to turn it on/off. it really a plus at winter time. it can set timer as well. love it, highly recommended
I like this portable space heater because it has overheat protection. I usually use it in the bedroom, so I am more safety-conscious. This feature is very important to me. In addition, it is a maintenance-free system. I don't have to worry about refilling the heater. Although the heating speed is slow, but there is no fan noise, the heating is more continuous. Overall I am satisfied. It is still perfect using in my bedroom.
Really nice design. It's easy to move around in the house & no assembly required (except the base which is very easy). Would recommend it for others.
Delivered on time with nice packing. Easy to assemble love the display and remote controller.
Quick delivery. Looks nice and even has a remote. It comes well packaged in two boxes. You just have to attach the caster brackets with the supplies u-bolts and wing nuts. It reads in celsius by default, but you can change to Fahrenheit by simply holding down the temperature button for 5 seconds. I plugged it in and in just a couple of minutes it was making heat. It has high, medium, low, and eco (thermostatically controlled) hear settings. We plan to use this in our RV to conserve propane on our winter trips!
Heater used to just heat the room we are sitting in watching tv and keeping the chill out of the air in the bedroom at night. This is only used when temperatures get cold and we don’t want to heat the entire house when we are in a room. It works well.I’ve had other oil filled heaters in the past and here are some comments.This radiator is not the most attractive looking heater (plain fins and it looks like someone glued a phone to the end of it).It only displays is Celsius and would be nice to have an option to set your Fahrenheit.There is no upper handle to enable the unit to be moved from one room to another while it is seem warm. An oven mitt works in this case.It would be nice if the electrical cord had a means to clamp the end back to itself to hold it in place.
I don't understand your question but my heater is fine.
It’s a great product
Nicely made and works great so far