- DUAL STORAGE AREA & POWERFUL CAPACITY - Euhomy car refrigerator is equipped with two-zone, divided into 10L fridge zone and 45L freezer zone. Dual storage areas can reduce odor. A portable refrigerator freezer allows you to store a variety of foods while keeping your refrigerator fresh. This powerful RV fridge (690*345*524mm) can hold 58 bottles of 330ml cola, or 36 bottles of 550ml water, or 12 bottles of 750ml red wine, which fully meets your needs.
- SMART BATTERY PROTECTION & HOME/CAR DUAL-USE - Euhomy car fridge 12v is equipped with 120/240V AC and 12/24V DC adapters, which can be used at home or in the car. The RV refrigerator provides three (low, medium, and high) battery protection functions at different levels. This design can prevent the car power supply from being overloaded or short-circuited, so you don’t have to worry about running out of car power when using the 12-volt fridge. All this is for you to enjoy the journey.
- DAMPING & HANDLE DESIGN - The damping design of the portable fridge is very friendly! Because of its overall external smooth lines and equipped with a multi-functional non-slip base, the lateral displacement is greatly reduced. When your car is climbing at an inclination angle of 30 degrees, the 12-volt refrigerator can still run stably. The humanized handle design is convenient for you to move the camping refrigerators while reducing the degree of body tilt and protecting your lumbar spine.
- LCD TOUCH PANEL & BLUETOOTH CONNECTION - The LCD touch panel allows you to directly see the operation of the 12v refrigerator for the car and adjust the temperature range at any time. You can set any temperature between -4℉-68℉ (-20℃-20℃) on the panel. You can also choose ECO and Max through the LCD touch panel to meet your various needs! The powered cooler also has a Bluetooth mode, with a mobile app, so you can remotely control it without being around the machine.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & LOW NOISE - Euhomy 12 volt freezer adopts advanced 3D refrigeration technology and is equipped with a powerful compressor for fast cooling. The sound of the 12v fridge is only 40 decibels when it is running, allowing you to quickly and quietly enjoy iced drinks. Not only that, our 12v freezer has UL energy-saving certification, which consumes very low energy. Compared with other ordinary refrigerators, our average energy consumption is only 45W. This will benefit your wallet.
|Brand Name||E EUHOMY|
|Product Dimensions||27.17 x 13.58 x 20.63 inches|
|Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity||45 Liters|
|Freezer Capacity||10 Liters|
- Where do you ship?
We currently ship in the United-States. For shipping outside of these countries, please reach out to our support through our helpdesk. How long does it take to ship my order? Once you’ve placed your order, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours to process it for delivery. Standard shipping time for the countries covered by our delivery partners are presented below. You can find them when choosing for a delivery method before confirming your order: – United-States: 3-7 days
- Can I exchange an item?
We do accept exchanges and they follow the same conditions as returns.More details please read our Return policy on bottom of our page.
- Are returns free?
Returns within the not free, based on your location will need to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org to calculate the cost for you. You can refer to the delivery paper within your package to perform organize your return.Feel free to contact our support agents through our helpdesk for more details.
- Is there a warranty?
We guarantee any of our product made by us and sold through our online store to be free of defect. We would gladly accept any return or exchange request resulting from a defective item granted they respect the following conditions:
– The item must have been sold on our online store
– The item shouldn’t have been used in any way
– The return or exchange request is made within 30 days of delivery
– The return is made within 30 days of the return or exchange requestIf you have a return or exchange request resulting from a defective item please reach out to our support for more information on how to proceed."
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I started off the video with a little unboxing and then a first glance. The plastic felt sturdy and it came with both 12v car adapter and 110v plug. I tested it out by checking the temperature on the digital display with a meat thermometer. I ran this while plugged into my portable power supply. I started it from a dead start meaning at room temperature with the sodas I put in there at room temperature too.As you can see in the video, the room temperature soda turned icy after about an hour! I had to actually turn the power down to prevent the other can from freezing completely. The temperature was accurate and the app worked great! Imagine checking and changing the temperature of your fridge from your phone.If you’re on the fence about switching to 12v fridge from a cooler, think about this. Imagine al the time you’d be saving not having to buy ice. Think about how much space you’d have by not having to stuff your cooler with ice. Also, no more melted ice messing with your food! On top of that, you can pack your fridge the night before, keep it plugged into the wall with the included ac adapter and take it with you the next morning. No having to stop to get ice and no warm cans of beer to melt that ice.
I was looking at car fridges for awhile but I was hesitant to take the plunge until I saw this one. It is definitely a great value considering the size, build quality, and functionality. Although it is large, it is very light and easy to handle. I appreciate the built in LED light for access at night when camping.I plugged it in the house and set it to the lowest temperature setting to test functionality and it got cold really fast. While in operation, it is pretty quiet. I have left it running for a couple of days now and there are no issues to report. I can't wait to use this in my rig and with my power station for camping.
I got 6 car freezers for camping/boondocking and this is my 5th brand being reviewed.PROS- Very large capacity-- Two sections (Freezer and chiller)- Surprisingly fast freezing (Fast-Cool feature)-- After just 30 minutes, freezer section went from 73F to 23F, and the chiller was at 50F-- After 50 mins, freezer was 2F, and chiller 37F-- Note: Refrigerant R134a with mass charge of 40g (+/- 0.5g) is used--- According to a thermal engineering website, R134a is a "non-flammable gas used primarily as a ‘high-temperature' refrigerant for U.S. refrigeration and [car ACs]… [It] is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive."- Adjustable temperature: -40F to 104F (-40C to 40C)-- Allows use as either a fridge OR freezer (with a fridge section — Warning: COULD freeze items in there overnight if the temperature is set too cold)- 2 Energy modes: Max and Eco (more on that later)- Temperature was roughly consistent during 3 days of continuous use. It was set at 40F, and spot checking -- throughout the day resulted in:-- Freezer: Between 36F and 42F (in Max mode)--- Max mode causes smaller fluctuations than Eco--- Fast-Cool feature works in both modes-- Chiller: Around 50F-- Appears to have good insulation-- Understanding how a standard refrigerator works will educate you how this car freezer similarly operates. See the TIPS section for more details- Two (2) Power options-- 12V or 24V car adapter (draws about 3-5A on 12V)-- 100-240V AC wall plug-- Cables for both included-- Auto resume: When power supply is cut off and later restored, appliance continues operation- Low energy usage-- Euhomy only uses power to reach or maintain set temperature--- The colder the set temperature, the more energy will be used-- 47W with AC port of the Jackery Explorer 1000 (7W of that is used by Jackery's inverter)-- 38W with 12V DC car port on the Jackery-- 1W – 3W on idle- Three (3) levels of Battery protection: High (Default), Medium, Low -- More on that later- Built-in LED over chiller section to help see in the dark- Bluetooth function to let "Alpicool Car Fridge Freezer" smartphone app (Android/Apple iOS) to monitor/control the unit remotely- Usable during off-roading-- Works at up to 30 degree angle tilt-- Anti-shake design keeps compressor protected- Removable wire basket to easily load/unload content from freezer section-- Removable divider for additional organization- Sturdy carry handles on both ends-- Can secure Euhomy to car with straps, making it ideal for off-roading- Can be used while the car is turned off, if its car port has a bypass to work directly off the battery-- Many SUVs, trucks, and minivans today have such output at the back. Refer to the car's owner manual- Overload protection with a replaceable 15A fuse- Protective carry bag is available but NOT includedCONS- Surprisingly loud compressor- Like other car freezers in this Euhomy's price range, requires manual defrosting-- To defrost and remove excess ice, power off the unit and wipe dry, then power back on--- Do not allow a large amount of frost to build up on the inside of the walls as that will make cooling less efficient- No drain hole at the bottom to let excess or spilled liquid out-- You will have to use a towel to pick up leftover liquid, especially after defrosting- Could be heavy for some, especially if the inside is completely full-- No wheels to transport with-- No wheel kit available. Use a two-wheel cart to transport as needed--- Do NOT mess up your back as that will haunt you for the rest of your life!- May be too large for some cars- Where power cord is plugged in at the back, the plastic flexes a bit-- Makes me worry about whether it would crack over time with too much force. So, plug in carefully!- Not waterproof. Keep it out of the rain- No built-in cup holder on the lid- Cannot be directly powered by Solar panels via MC4 or Anderson interfaces to make it a solar-powered freezerTIPS- When you receive your car freezer, do NOT plug it in until it has stood upright for at least 10 hours to allow the refrigerant to settle- Internal temperature is displayed on the LCD at power-on and updates periodically- Power off/on by holding the "ON/OFF" button for a few seconds- There is no built-in battery-- Requires a power station, 12V/24V DC/car port, 120V/220V AC, or solar panel(s) capable of providing at least 60W of sustained powerMAINTENANCE- Ensure lid seal is clean and unobstructed to keep cold air from escaping- Clean inside with a damp cloth every week-- Use sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) dissolved in lukewarm water to clean anything dirty-- Allow inside to dry before closing lid and putting away- Do not use detergent, soap, or abrasive/sharp products- Never clean under running water- Do NOT store the unit on its side. Always keep it upright to prevent damage to the compressorBASIC SETTINGSMAX/ECO MODES“Settings” button cycles through Max/Eco modes.- “Eco” uses less power (runs compressor at lower speed) than “Max” to minimize draw on any connected ba...
So excited to have this for camping. Ice costs are going up and up. So far at home I am loving it. Lighter than I thought it would be. I will be using this for 2 weeks next month in January camping. I will update my review after my trip. Thinking it will be positive! :)