- This bottom loading water dispenser has built-in UV lights that purify the water, preventing harmful substances from accumulating in the water, water tank, and water pipeline.
- Our self-cleaning water cooler allows you to choose between cold water, room temperature water, and hot water so you can drink ice-cold water in the hot summer or have hot water readily available when it’s cold.
- EUHOMY water cooler dispenser is bottom loading, which eliminates the need for any heavy lifting, reducing overflow while also ensuring that anyone can easily replace the bucket.
- EUHOMY water cooler is UL/Energy Star certified. Our units have an empty bottle indicator, so when the water in the bottle runs out, the heating light and the cooling light flash at the same time to remind you to replace the water bottle.
- Self-cleaning function: water dispenser has built-in UV lights that purify the water, preventing harmful substances from accumulating in the water, water tank and water pipeline. This ensure that every sip of water you drink is healthy and clean. The NO OZONE ____automatically cleans and runs for 20 minutes every hour. Although normal use will not be affected at this time, when the cleaning starts, the UV light will illuminate to let you know this is happening.
- Three temperature options self-cleaning water cooler allows you to choose between cold water, room temperature water and hot water so you can drink ice-cold water in the hot summer or have hot water readily available when it’s cold. Heating Temperature: 185-194. Heating Capacity: 5L/H. Cooling Temperature: 41-46.4℉. Cooling Capacity: 3L/H.
- Safety lock & night light is water cooler dispenser bottom loading has a child safety lock on the hot water nozzle so the whole family can use it without worrying about possible injury. This device is also equipped with an LED nightlight which allows you to check the position of the water cup when you need to add water in the dark or middle of the night.
- Euhomy loading water cooler dispenser is bottom loading, which eliminates the need for any heavy lifting, reducing overflow while also ensuring that anyone can easily replace the bucket. Our water cooler can hold up to 3- 5 gallons of water. Water bottle is not included. The door of the water cooler is stainless steel, which is not just beautiful but makes the unit more durable. This water dispenser will integrate perfectly in any home, office, kitchen, apartment... anywhere!
- Euhomy Safety device water cooler are UL/Energy Star certified. Our units have an empty bottle indicator, so when the water in the bottle runs out, the heating light and the cooling light flash at the same time to remind you to replace the water bottle. Our water coolers also have a function that prevents dry burning. In a situation that could potentially result in dry burning, our dispenser will automatically cut off at the main circuit board, ensuring the safety of you and your family.
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 12.2 x 42.8 inches|
|Item Weight||34.7 pounds|
|Item model number||WC-C|
I love this water dispenser. It's very stylish and fits well in my kitchen. I just wish that the cold water will be more colder, but that doesn't make any difference.
Looks nice, easy to put in the water bottle. Buttons are kind of hard to push but should get easier with use. I really appreciate the room temp button as I was tired of wasting cold water for my coffee.Doesn't look like the ugly one I have.Would reccomend
Item purchased for use at home. The hot water isn't hot enough to the point that when I add cream or milk to a beverage, it becomes lukewarm , to cool. It's getting less hot by the week. The power and cooling indicator also flash continuously after 2 months of use. Very disappointing.
When we first plugged the machine in and used it, we pushed the room temperature button and the water just flowed out. We googled to see what was going on and it said sometimes something comes loose in shipping. We left it alone over night and tried it again and shifted the machine a little and it stopped. It's worked great every since. We love the different temperatures of water. The best thing is not having to lift the bottle up and put it on top of the machine. It's definitely worth spending the extra money for a bottom loading machine.
Very easy to set up. Only problem not quit enough room to set a 16 oz thermos cup directly under fill nozzles. Can fill by holding cup at slight angle. Good hot water.
Silent operation. Sleek & sophisticated look. I love that it's a bottom loader. Self cleaning water purification UV lighting. It's awesome all the way around.
No dislikes. Product used for personL home use.
Looks nice. Easy to load water in the bottom. Doesn't take up much room
This has been a game changer. We were using a hand pumpOn our bottles and the water always ended up with a funky taste. We washed bottles, changed companies, sanitized the pump etc. still funky when we got to 1/4 of a bottle.After purchasing this we don't have that problem anymore. It's super easy to change the water and we recently started using the hot water since our coffee pot broke.