- This powerful yet compact, 1400W dryer has a large capacity of 9 pounds. To ensure that your clothes dry quickly, it can reach a maximum temperature of 140°F.
- This portable clothes dryer has a large-diameter, stainless steel flip function, and a special, internal physical structure to deliver the best possible drying experience.
- Our compact dryer features a liquid crystal display (LCD) and has four drying modes: 1. Strong 2.Intelligent 3.ECO: Deodorize any clothes 4.normal
- The transparent window allows you to observe the status of your load at any time, and if you do open the door while the machine is running, it will automatically stop running to ensure your safety.
- With its compact size and handle, this portable dryer is ideal for small spaces such as apartments, dormitories, etc.
Say goodbye to drying on the balcony
A new way of life
Side by Side
- High performance: This powerful yet compact clothes dryer machine, 1400W dryer has a large capacity of 9 pounds. To ensure that your clothes dry quickly, it can reach a maximum temperature of 140°F. You’ll never have to use up the limited space in your yard or on your balcony to hang clothes to dry again, getting all of your laundry dry even on rainy days!
- Front and back flip function: This portable clothes dryer has a large-diameter, stainless steel flip function and a special, internal physical structure to deliver the best possible drying experience. These features ensure sufficient clothes rotation, prevent tangles, remove wrinkles, and leaves your clothes fluffy and comfortable. The high efficiency, two-way flip function also helps save energy and reduces drying time.
- Multi-function: Our compact dryer features a liquid crystal display (LCD) and has four drying modes: 1. Strong: drying even larger items quickly. 2.Intelligent: This smarts mode automatically adjusts drying time based on humidity. Great for all items, even larger ones. 3.ECO: Deodorize any clothes, dry small pieces of clothing 4. normal: More suitable for clothes that need ironing or drying small pieces of clothing.
- Intimate design: Electric dryers: The wide-angle,105° door opening makes it easy to put in and take out you’re clothing. The transparent window allows you to observe the status of your load at any time, and if you do open the door while the machine is running, it will automatically stop running to ensure your safety. The cotton filters effectively filter out cotton wool to prevent it from flying out. The handle allows you to easily move the unit to wherever you’d like it.
- Portable and safe: With its compact size and handle, this portable dryer is ideal for small spaces such as apartments, dormitories, etc. It can be installed on a countertop, on a firm, level ground or mounted with a bracket (bracket not included). ETL and DOE certifications guarantee the safety and quality of our products.
|Brand Name||E EUHOMY|
|Item Weight||49 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 17 x 26.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Capacity||Compact Laundry Dryer, White|
|Access Location||Front Load|
|Material Type||Stainless steel, Wool|
Euhomy Compact Laundry Dryer
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. 9lb good to setup in my garage for micofiber clothes or cleaning wet clothes can use for bed sheets and linens , gonna use as a extra dryer for extra clothes for which i have to go to laundry shops , compact and ready to use , good for apartments too, liked it
The dryer arrived earlier than expected. I was easy to set up, the dryer runs a lot smoother than the other one I had. It also dried the clothes I put in when using ECO mode. I only used it for a day but so far so good. When drying a small bathroom rug a weird smell cake from the dryer, not sure why.
Awesome dryer. Dries perfectly!! Does not take a very long time to dry. Perfect if you have small/medium loads to dry. Very energy efficient. Definitely wrinkle free. Awesome price and value. Very pleased overall!!! Highly recommend this dryer!! The dryer is very suitable for the size, does not take up extra space, has a simple appearance, a very comfortable design, low sound, and a very fast working speed, which saves drying time and does not make your balcony pile up clothes. You can spend more time reading and drinking tea on my balcony.
We had issues with our current dryer heating up and we were getting behind on laundry. I purchased this to allow us to dry clothes until we can get our current one fixed and then use this to supplement our laundry process.I was originally hesitant to buy something like this. I have heard horror stories with these small dryers. However, this one does well and works right out of the box!Packaging with well done and was covered with wood around the unit to protect it during shipping. Easy to unbox. Everything was already put together. All we needed to do was put the dryer where we wanted it and attach the vent hose. We put it up high and the handles made it easy as they are on both sides. There was NO damage to the unit since it was packed great.Manual provided clear instructions and how-to information. With reading it, we were able to do our first load to dry no problems. The LCD Panel is on the bottom which is weird BUT if you mount it or put it up high (it comes with mounting kit in the box) it makes sense. The panel works great and we have not had any issues.The dryer is smaller (portable) than I thought but it is able to do clothes with ease. We limited the clothes to 3/4 instead of being full so it can dry evenly.Overall, we like this dryer as it will supplement our drying needs since we are a family of 4. Laundry is a bunch around here and this helps us out.
It wasn’t as big as I thought which is good
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I bought this dryer for an apartment with no washer/dryer hookups. It's a compact dryer that is very lightweight and can be plugged into a regular plug. It's easy to set up and easy to use. It's recommended to wash your clothes, hang dry them, and then finish in this dryer. I've have been using it this way and it works great. The clothes come out soft, and even if I put them in half way dry they dry a lot easier. I don't overload this dryer as I want it to last a long time. I use it for towels, sheets, socks, and underwear. The items that I need to be soft. My other clothing is fine being air dried and then a little time in the dryer to soften up. I love the compact size and that it stacks.