- The heater has 3 heating modes and ECO mode. You can adjust the temperature(45-95°F) to meet the required temperature and select the appropriate mode according to the heating area.
- To ensure your safety, the EUHOMY oil filled radiator heater have overheating protection and tip-over automatic shutoff functions.
- Installing a EUHOMY radiator heater is very easy and fast, just install the wheels and plug in the power.
- The oil heater heats the room silently, without fan noise or any other annoying sounds, bringing you quiet warmth.
- The oil space heater is equipped with a small LCD display, and each function has an identifiable button, making it extremely easy to operate.
1500 W '' Euhomy Oil Filled Radiator Space Heater
Plug in the power. No need to worry about
refilling the heater.
Set and Use as You want
- Easy to Install & Customer Service: Installing a Euhomy electric fireplace is very easy and fast. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, we are happy to answer for you.
- Temperature Adjustment & ECO Mode: The heater has 3 heating modes and ECO mode. You can adjust the temperature(45-95°F) to meet the required temperature and select the appropriate mode according to the heating area. Due to the characteristics of the oil heater itself, it will heat more slowly and closer than other heaters, but it is more continuous.
- Overheating Protection & Tip Over Auto Shut Off: To ensure your safety, EUHOMY oil filled radiator heater have overheating protection and tip-over automatic shutoff functions. This means that our oil filled heaters automatically shut off if the internal temperature gets too hot or if the heater gets tipped over.
- Fast Installation & Maintenance Free System: Installing a EUHOMY radiator heater is very easy and fast, just install the wheels and plug in the power. The oil within the system is permanently sealed so you won’t ever need to worry about refilling the heater.
- Easy to Move & Quiet Heating: The oil heater heats the room silently, without fan noise or any other annoying sounds, bringing you quiet warmth. The heater comes with caster wheels, making it portable and easy to move.
- LCD Display & Remote Control: The oil space heater is equipped with a small LCD display, and each function has an identifiable button, making it extremely easy to operate. This model is equipped with a remote control, so you can control all of the functions of the oil radiator heater without having to get up.
|Dimension(W*D*H)||19.7 x 19.5 x 13 inches|
|Product Weight||16.17 lbs.|
|Installation Type|| Freestanding
Easy and fast installation
Small and light flame
Suitable for In-door use
Unique glass design for fireplace stove
Adjustable timer 30mins to 6 hours
Thermostat & 2-swith easy control
|Bedroom||Useful for heating or for decoration|
|Living Room||Adjust the temperature by simply turning a knob|
|Balcony||Avoids the danger posed by the real flame|
I don't know if there is a way to change the degrees to Celsius but at least now I'm learning! I think 20ºC is around 70ºF now lol. But compared to the old school oil filler radiator heaters, this thing is like a product from the future. The digital controls are nice and the screen turns off for saving electricity and keeps my room dark for night. It can be a very gentle and very powerful heater, depending the setting. Looks nice, is light, and keeps me from freezing my ass off.
Its great for my office! Ive used earlier versions of these but was a bit standoff due to the fact they didn't have proper sensors. I love this one because it has a good timer as well as tipping and temperature sensors.
No noise, warms up faster than my old oil heater. 10/10
Very easy to setup and use. Nice looking our sunroom. Will give us years of use. Love the remote control!!
Does not get hot enough to heat a living room, customer service was excellent and received a full refund.
This functions as an electric radiator. I have it under a window that is poorly insulated and the heater eliminates the draft and cold. Good value.Revising my review- works very well BUT when heater is there are no lights or illuminated screen to indicate the heater is on. It’s very easy to leave it because there is no way knowing it is operating.I left the house with heater running which is very dangerous.IMO - this is a dangerous defect.
Nice product. Warm, safe and reliable.I wish it has the optito switch from Celsius to fehrenheit but can be figured out easily.
It’s needs time to warm up but really good
We use this heater for basement activities. unlike direct heat heaters it doesn't blow dry burn smelling air. The heat built up is gradual, but eventually gets super toasty. The built in timer is a primitive side- you can program and off delays, but can't tell it to turn at a certain time as the heater doesn't have a clock. This simplicity makes easier to decipher the Engrish manual.