- Euhomy Countertop Icemaker 45Lbs/day produces 24 cubes of ice every 15 minutes, this can sum up to 45pounds per 24 hours cycle. This ice quantity suffices for most family parties.、
- Two Water Refill Ways BOTTLE NOT INCLUDED- The countertop ice maker machine holds up to 3.2 liters of water, minimizing how often you need to refill it. At the same time, you can also insert a 3-gallon drinking water bucket into the ice maker water storage tank.
- Euhomy portable ice maker 45Lbs/day can be placed everywhere, the ice maker is independent of the source of water since you just need to drop drinkable water into the ice maker to start making ice. Therefore, you may place an ice maker anywhere you seem to be convenient for you.
- Euhomy ice maker not only lets you enjoy delicious, odor-free ice cubes but will also help you save water!! Our ice maker is equipped with a 2.6-liter water tank that recycles water in the tank, ensuring that no water is wasted.
- Euhomy portable ice maker 45Lbs/day has the most advanced infrared sensor technology. When the ice basket is full, the home ice maker will stop the ice making to prevent ice from overflowing. You can do other things when the machine is making ice.
We have had this for a couple of days and it makes great ice so far. A little noisy, but to be expected for a counter top unit. The ice drops hard for the 1st couple of dumps because of the distance it falls. You will need to breakup the ice as they come out in two sheets...The taste is good. We had an Igloo model that we just replaced with this one because the ice from the Igloo tasted metallic - YUCK! My daughter is going to try chocolate milk it the Igloo...I have a 1gl jug added for water - do not try an put the jug on when the reservoir is full - water went everywhere! We tried a 2gl - it did not fit - the neck of the 2gl was too big.
Received as a Christmas present. Needed as our refrigerator ice maker stoper working for a second time. This ice maker is easy to use and is fast at making ice. After making one or two batches, I put ice in a baggie and then into the freezer. I can make 2, 10 pounds bags bags of ice in several hours. I do find it cumbersome when putting a three gallon bottle on top so that I do not have to keep filling the tank. I do recommend this produce. In the short period of time that I have had it there has been no issues.
Unable to rate the machine itself because it was not working. The 5 stars is for the customer service I received from Euhomy.After attempts to trouble shoot it was apparent that I just got a dud (it happens), and instead of making me go through hoops to return, they just offered a replacement or refund with no hassle.I might not go with this particular model again, but will certainly view other Euhomy products for a new icemaker.
Very impressed with this ice maker. The instructions are a little lacking but we were able to figure it out, and we are very pleased with the product.
I had the previous model for three years and my larger family wore the poor thing out. This model is a significant improvement and resolves any frustrations I had with the previous model.The lid for the water filling tank opening is now larger and hinged, so the lid stays in place, before the lid was separate ane easy to misplace. The lid to access the ice is larger and transparent, this makes it easy to see the level of ice and easier to get to the ice. This machine makes ice quicker than the previous model and holds more ice. I was happy with my previous unit but this model is an improvement in every way. I have already recommended this to two friends who have always admired my ice maker.
I love my counter top ice machine. It's everything as advertised in the item description. However, DO NOT BUY the water bottle shown under Frequently Purchased Together. It does not fit on top of the ice maker. The bottle neck is far to large for the spot above the machine water reservoir. I'm sure someone makes a bottle which will fit, but this is not it.
Tastes good, Ice is completely clear as long as your water is filtered, & and makes more ice nearly 3 times more ice per session than the bullet ice machines. I prefer this ice over bullet style bc bullet machines cause sodas to fizz out quickly and water down drinks rapidly. This one is slightly louder than bullet machines. It sounds just a few dB below a microwave. Slightly harder to clean, but seems worth it to me. I've only had it a few days so I will follow up in a month or two
ASK A QUESTION AND NEVER GOT A RESPOSE!!!! WERE DO YOU GET THE BOTTLE (GUESS ITS 3 GAL. AVERTIZED 5 GAL.). INSTERUCTIONS TO SET UP UNIT IS VERY UNCLEAR AND NOT COMPLE!!!!!
What a nice machine and not bulky loke those in the past. I love the smaller cubes as they are easy to break for my drinks. Much better than bullet type ice. And it holds lots of water, so you don't have to keep adding water.